Every access center or channel serves dozens if not hundreds of nonprofit entites, government agencies, educational institutions and individuals. Ask those you serve to write a letter to your congressional legislator or your local elected officials in support of the CAP Act. Send us a copy of the letters written on your behalf and on behalf of CAP.
Special Announcement: The United States Conference of Catholics Bishops has sent a letter to every member of the Senate asking for the passage of the CAP Act! USCCB letter
Below is a sample letter in Word.
- Sample Letter for Municipalities, Nonprofits, Educational Institutions in Word for editing
Use the letters below as inspiration for other ways to communicate the importance of PEG. All are PDF format.
- Letter of Support from Long Beach
- Letter and Resolution from Virginia Municipal League
- Letter from Springfield Township
- Letter of Support from Sonoma County
- Letters of Support from Las Vegas
- Letter to Legislators from the Mayor of Fresno California
- Letter from the California League of Cities
- Letter from Metro North Chamber of Commerce
- Letter of Support From Former Director of Army Newswatch
- Letter of Support by Mayor of Houston
- Dear Colleague Letter from Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin
- Kenton County, Kentucky Support Letter
- Letter of Support from City of Roseville, California, Mayor